Credit Risk Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
The Credit Risk Analyst will work with our Lending Product Team. You will help deliver our lending product to more of our merchant customers while minimising lending losses for the business. You will build strong professional relationships with internal and external clients as well as suppliers that exemplify the Tyro values.
What you'll be doing
- Completing the credit assessment of merchant customers to determine their creditworthiness and eligibility for Tyro loan offers.
- Minimising lending losses through lending portfolio analysis and debt collection activities involving direct communication with customers.
- Assisting with the preparation of regular credit risk analysis and reporting.
- Assisting with the periodic review of Lending Credit Risk Policy & Procedures (at least annually or as required).
- Participating in other Risk work assignments as required.
What you'll bring to the team
- Minimum 2 years experience in the financial services industry, ideally specialising in lending, credit risk or debt collections.
- Tertiary qualification in a business or finance related discipline.
- Continuous acquisition of knowledge is required to assess risks in new and developing products and services and their delivery mechanisms to deliver advice on the management and mitigation of risks.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines.
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking