Senior Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe Senior Program Manager (Production Support) is responsible for successfully managing the backlog of high priority, high-visibility and high-impact Production Support issues across all Australian SaaS customers. Resolution of these issues is driven by a ring-fenced group of technical and business resources under the supervision of a Project Manager (Production Support) and managed under a project approach focusing on prioritization, resource planning, customer engagement, governance, delivery
management and reporting.
The importance of the issues and the executive-level visibility of the activities is reflected by the seniority of this role - requiring executive level communication and ability to manage conflicting strategic priorities.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESContinually assess and revise the scope, clear business objectives and critical success factors for issues being managed by the project team.
- Provide regular updates to internal and external stakeholders on progress, risks and issues.
- Identify and address issues that impact the ability to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Manage the prioritization, resourcing, work allocation, quality and timeliness of delivery for all scope items.
- Communicate directly with customers to develop relationships, clarify requirements, promote effective communication between SMEs, and drive confidence in our resolution process.
- Produce project dashboards and hold governance meetings on a regular basis with key stakeholders.
- Follow change management and control processes by working with the Service Delivery Manager and Cloud Command Centre to support deploying packages to client environments.
- Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe.
- Inform Temenos Management on issues outside own responsibilities that may affect the success of the project or Temenos position.
- Monitor quality of deliverables and drive quality standards.
- Carry out performance appraisals for team members involved, identify with them and report training and development needs.
- Ensure the promotion of Temenos image by the team with the clients.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the clients and ensure they are fully satisfied.
- Identify and advise the Customer Success Managers of opportunities to increase revenues.
- Ensure appropriate submission of project team timesheets, approve timesheets and expense claims and provide Finance with accurate information for invoicing purposes.
- Provide assistance and advice to the project team members in the execution of their tasks and motivate the team for success.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEUniversity degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing the delivery of complex multi-discipline projects.
- Financial services and / or banking experience.
- Core Banking replacement experience.
- Strong and proven leadership skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- High caliber: Interpersonal / resource management skills; Customer relationship management skills; Time management skills; Facilitation skills.
- Advanced project scheduling, coordination and commercial management skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office.
- Experience delivering projects using a PMBOK / Prince 2 based project management methodology.
- Experience managing teams with onshore and offshore resources.
- SaaS experience.
- Vendor / System Integrator experience as a project manager.
- Nice to Have: Online banking portal development and implementation experience/ Experience managing teams with onshore and offshore resources/ PMI and / or Prince 2 certification.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company