Senior Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Where we play:
WooliesX Hub is based is based 2 minutes walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. The brand new site has been designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
What we are looking for:
As a Senior Marketing Manager in the Everyday Rewards team, you are responsible for:
- Growing our internal Loyalty Partnership with BigW with strong stakeholder management skills and influence to grow our member base and benefits
- Oversee Partner's loyalty program that drives growth, retention and acquisition with highly relevant campaigns and offers to the Everyday Rewards member base
- Align and develop a Business Strategy between the Partner and Everyday Rewards to deliver strong financial returns for the business, whilst providing value to our members, by balancing commercial returns and customer relevancy in every communication
- Engaging our members in the channel that is most relevant for them, with the best possible offer, timed for maximum efficacy
- Ensure efficient end-to-end processes with the wider team, including effective re-use of base elements, to ensure timely market response capability and scalability
- Developing marketing strategies that will win in the marketplace through alignment with customer needs and related data
- Responsible in delivering Financial P&L for the Partner Loyalty Program
- Understanding customer needs, competitor activity and leading edge customer response tactics
- An Insights driven approach - uses insights to identify opportunities to drive incremental customer value
- Coaching and providing direction to other team members within the squad
Who you are:
You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. Whatever you love - design, technology, engineering, you’re active in the community that sits around it. You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia’s biggest companies through it’s new tech venture. You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning. You take authorship for what you create.
You will need to have:
- Experience in Direct/Digital Marketing, Direct Response, CRM, or Data Driven Marketing roles.
- Demonstrable experience in managing highly successful multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience in customer lifecycle management, with proven ability to impact customer value.
- Proven experience in developing Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels.
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling.
- Experience in working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Experience in managing external agencies and vendors for performance.
- Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing etc.).
It would also be desirable if you had the following
- Experience in campaign automation and exposure to key principles and solutions.
- Experience or exposure to Social Media, and Social Media Management.
- Understanding of digital advertising principles, including programmatic media buying, paid search and SEO.
- Exposure to Mobile first design and customer centric UX.
- Understanding of print and mail management processes.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday