Senior QA Automation Engineer, Risk
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Afterpay has transformed the way people pay by allowing shoppers to receive products immediately and pay in four simple installments over a short period of time. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping consumers spend money responsibly, without incurring interest, fees or revolving and extended debt. Afterpay is offered by more than 48,400 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 9 million active customers globally. The solution is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where it is called Clearpay. Afterpay is on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay.
We are building our tech teams in Melbourne, San Francisco and Shanghai. We’re team players, committed to fast-paced quality work, and we’re looking for people who are keen to be part of something new as it rapidly grows to sky-high limits.
Help us shape an economy in which everyone wins
Afterpay has unique opportunities for Engineers to join our Risk & DS Eng Team and make an immediate impact on our product. The QA Automation Engineer will influence many aspects of our business through architecting our core risk systems. This is an exciting opportunity to make a direct, tangible impact on our product and work on projects that are pivotal to our team’s success and our company’s growth.
- Responsible for designing, building and owning the automation test suites for both monoliths and microservices.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, prototyping MVP and implementing testing plan
- Responsible for reviewing engineers’ acceptance criteria for the feature card while kicking off features
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, engineers on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- BA/MS/PhD in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of Experience in both manual testing and automation testing for large scaled distributed system
- Experience in designing and implementing automation test framework
- Experience in testing for applications built by tech stacks using: Java, Spring boot, gRPC, Kafka, Redis, and so on
- Experience in manual and automated testing for mobile applications
- Experience in DevOps related knowledge, such as AWS, Docker, Buildkite, and so on
- Enthusiastic about solving business problems with technology and can take ownership of an end-to-end testing solution
- Passionate about continuously learning new technologies, frameworks, and services
- Possess an execution mindset and the ability to deliver with cross-functional teams that are globally distributed
- Exceptional written and verbal technical communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.