Manager, Client Partner (GrabAds)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
- GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
- We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
- As part of GrabAds Malaysia team, you will source & sell-through advertisers for campaigns with GrabAds across both offline & online. You will pitch leading advertisers directly & through their agencies. You will work alongside your team and maintain a pipeline tracking towards a quarterly quota under incentive scheme.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Rewards, Payments, Food, Enterprise & business development to package compelling solutions & identify new client opportunities. Your goal is multi-million dollar annual revenue generation and showing advertisers positive results.
The day-to-day activities
- Pitch & win clients for GrabAds campaigns
- Build & maintain high-level media buying relationships
- Pipeline management, sales forecasting and key sales reports with business KPIs
- Run local Pitches & RFPs and Joint-Business Plans (JBPs) with key partners
- Sales talent mentorship & development
- Eventually be responsible to lead a small team and manage team targets
The must haves:
- Min, 7-10 years of digital media sales experience in Malaysia
- Extensive experience of working & selling to senior marketing leaders on the agency & brand side
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple accounts/concurrent projects
- Strong Sales Tool/CRM experience to make the team as efficient as possible
- Proven track record of delivering against targets on a quarterly basis under the incentive scheme.
- Developer & Nurturer of talent with strong mentorship skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us