Lead Salesforce Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Private Ecomm Team works on ensure joined-up global application, infrastructure, data or security, designs, delivery and influencing the associated software roadmaps that supports the business product roadmaps and drive simplification and technology innovation.
Looking for Certified PD2 Salesforce Developers
- Participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- 7+ yrs of Salesforce exp
- Good experience with Lightning components and Lightning Design System.
- In-depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers.
- Experience in developing Apex classes and Visualforce pages.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Hands-on Experience in Sales and Service Cloud
A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
• Knowledge of financial services industry
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
• Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
• Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
• In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
• Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
• Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
• Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
• May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management and related infrastructure technologies and practices
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests