Financial Product Manager (Social Trading)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Binance social trading product planning and design, preparing PRD, concept wireframing and product roadmap.
- Analyze product performance data and promptly react to user feedback to optimize the user experience.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate constantly and quickly. Identify opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Engage closely with Engineering teams to determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- React to feedback from users and business team promptly and patiently to find the best product fit and boost the business result.
- Educational background or work experience related to finance, with knowledge of investments/financial derivatives
- 3+ years of working experience with Internet or financial products, has experience with independently product design and implementation of complicated business
- Good collaboration and communication ability, fast learner and perseverance
- Working experience as a community product PM is a plus.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.