Product Manager (Data Analytics)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Build solid data tracking infrastructure and adjust timely based on product requirements
- Formulate proper data tracking solution and indicators to reflect product performance
- Work with the development team to implement and test data requirements in each sprint
- Closely work with product managers to define and ensure data quality for each product
- Proactively track and analyze product indicators to discover directions of improvement
- 2+ years of experience in data infrastructure and analytics
- Familiarity with Sensor, Datawind, Tableau, Google Analytics, and other data analytics tools
- Good product sense and data tracking methodologies
- Proven record of product contribution from a data-driven perspective
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.