Compliance Manager (Payments)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a payments compliance manager to join our global compliance team to support our expansion into payments and ensure we stay in continuous compliance with regulations and internal policy requirements. Please submit your CV in English.
- Assist with maintaining oversight of Payments Compliance frameworks globally. Assist with the management of corporate governance responsibilities for regulated payments entities.
- Ensure policies, procedures and controls are effective and are reflective of current compliance obligations. Monitor the ongoing effectiveness of controls and escalate where necessary.
- Provide advice to business partners for existing products and new product launches.
- Promote payments controls initiatives with cross functional stakeholders such as Business, Developers, Legal, Operations, and Product Management. Monitor changes in regulations and industry best practices.
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements.
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, Legal, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in regulatory compliance/payments compliance function in a financial institution or payments company.
- Experience working with, or exposure to, highly regulated sectors (i.e. the payments industry).
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.