Operations Manager, Wallet
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an Operation Specialist/Manager who will join our Global Operations team.
The position scope will imply coordinating and monitoring of our blockchain wallet, daily operations, security and related issues.
*This position can be based in one of our offices in Asia / UK / EU regions - open to full time onsite / remote
- Monitor the daily issues in the blockchain wallet.
- Coordinate between several departments to solve wallet-related problems.
- Investigate business demands and provide overall solutions and implementation.
- Other related duties allocated by the team leader.
- 3+ year(s) of experience in managing projects.
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business.
- Be sensitive to data, and has clear, logical thinking for data analysis-related duties.
- Great logical thinking ability, communication skills, driven, and quick-learner.
- Strong communication in English, Chinese is a plus not a must
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.