Stock Token Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Lead the planning and execution of the project and facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables as the project owner.
- Efficiently communicate with external stakeholders to tightly control the project progress and take actions to minimize any risks from the external stakeholders.
- Identify potential project risks, schedule changes, roadblocks, etc., communicate implications to the team and proactively make recommendations for solutions to address them.
- Be responsible for User Acceptance Test.
- Gathering product feedbacks and perform training sessions.
- Manage workflow and process among internal departments to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are communicated, understood, and executed upon.
- Manage project management tools such as JIRA.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the IT industry; experience in financial trading project is a plus.
- Experience with Project Management & Quality Assurance, PMP Certification is a plus.
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with flexibility, passionate to learn.
- A quick learner who likes challenges and able to perform under pressure.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.