Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences. We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions. Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 8000+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
As part of our continuous expansion, we are looking for a talented sales Senior Account Manager to help us drive the adoption and growth of our full Transact & Infinity offering with our existing client base.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESArticulating and demonstrating Temenos solutions through strategic value-based selling, building strong business cases, developing a return on investment analysis, and using other references and industry data to build relationships at multiple levels and ultimately drive deals from inception to close.
- Working with customer stakeholders to understand their bank’s strategy, challenges, and opportunities and articulating how Temenos can help them achieve their objectives.
- Creating value by partnering with technical and non-technical executives at C-level to support their transformation journey by showcasing the commercial and technology value of our solutions.
- Building and maintaining a robust sales pipeline and accurately tracking quarterly forecasts/revenue.
- Balancing quarterly results while keeping a clear line of sight of strategic and long term revenue opportunities.
- Create and execute account plans which address tactical and strategic opportunities.
- Collaborating with various distributed internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of end-to-end sales cycles and ensure the highest level of customer advocacy.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEIn-depth knowledge of the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations.
- Proven track record of success in selling complex software solutions to the financial services sector.
- A consultative sales approach which enables listening to and understanding customer needs.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to translate business requirements into value propositions that engage a range of audiences.
- Data-driven and able to use data to tell stories, engage clients and create value and drive clients to action.
- Able to navigate change and deal with ambiguity.
- A passion for selling!
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of the local banking is a plus.
- A business and technical background to be able to engage and ensure buy-in at C-level and with IT teams.
- University degree in a related field.
- International experience with a global mindset.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company