Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
You will act as a first point of contact within our New Customer team and assist with onboarding brand new customers through an exceptional customer experience. You’ll build great relationships via phone and understand the customer’s business needs and where Prospa can add value.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for onboarding new Prospa customers, by making the first contact with the customer and taking them through the full application process from first enquiry to settlement
- Understand the needs of your customer and provide a tailored finance solution, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Support the full loan sales-cycle for brand new customers to Prospa
- Negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders, creating value and win-win outcomes for customers and Prospa
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous phone-based customer service/ sales experience (ideally B2B, with small businesses as a preference)
- Demonstrated success exceeding monthly targets
- Internal stakeholder management experience
- Capacity to have financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial acumen
- Be an experienced multi-tasker who operates well in a buzzing environment
- A self-starter
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Bonuses & stock options
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.