This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better
As a Delivery Manager you play an important role leading the program of work for the financial services delivery teams; providing leadership, coaching and support to ensure that product roadmaps are delivered.
You will work closely with other Delivery Managers to deliver the roadmap, manage cross-vertical and functional dependencies, and taking the lead role during the MYOB planning cycles. You will drive program visibility and work closely with the Financial Services Senior Leadership Team on due diligence activities on occasion
- Establish program governance for delivery of the Financial Services 2021 roadmap
- Establish consolidated roadmap for activities across financial services
- Complete regular reporting for SLT on progress
- Manage consolidated dependencies across other verticals & functions (eg. Legal) maximising flow and empowerment of delivery teams
- Manage portfolio risks and issues related to delivery of roadmap
What we like to see in you
- Proven leadership of highly skilled development teams in a line management capacity with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in systems product development & implementation preferred.
- In-depth experience in implementing high performance development capabilities, utilising agile methodologies
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of developing software products in various environments
- Experience working in complex system architectures, including both web and smart client technology
- Previous experience as a member of a leadership team
- Demonstrated experience in driving continual improvement of the Product Development lifecycle, ensuring there is strong alignment to business outcomes
- Experience developing business management or payroll systems would be preferred
What else do you need to know
We simplify, we collaborate, we find new ways to innovate, we set challenging goals, and we smash them. We always look to have an impact in what we do. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative team who take their work seriously but not themselves. We believe that ongoing learning is important for all professionals and you'll be encouraged to take advantage of development opportunities
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more