Business Development Manager / Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
Airwallex is looking for team members to join our high performing Business Development team. The Business Development Manager is a key sales role at Airwallex. You will be focused on selling our suite of products to e-commerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product. You will use your deep network and experience to hit the ground running and deliver quick results. Success in this role is based on achieving target volume and revenue targets, and you will enjoy significant compensation upside for hitting those targets.
- Acquire new customers in Hong Kong through your existing network and experience
- Understanding customers needs and identifying their key pain points.
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Maintaining a database of current and potential customers using our CRM
- Report daily, weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- You are a top performing sales professional with a proven track record of new business solution selling, ideally within FX or payment sales in target verticals, etc
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You consistently “go the extra mile” in your work and are willing to work as needed to achieve results
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Besides, strong analytical skills and an organized way of working, you will have excellent communication and solution selling skills (directly tailored to customer needs) and experience in identifying and influencing key decision makers and stakeholders
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization
- 2-5 years of proven experience as a high performing sales person, preferably at fintech / payments / FX industry /start-up organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong interest in the FinTech space
- Positive attitude and self motivated to get things done
- Agile and flexible to navigate fast changing business environments and growth
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime