This job is no longer accepting applications.
This role sits within the Australian and New Zealand Customer Services Team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Operations for Zip Business.
Zip Business is a rapidly growing operation within Zip Co, set up to specifically serve the growth needs of the small business community.
Our Account Managers are driven to provide the best possible experience to our customers and have a solutions-oriented approach to handling issues and challenges. You will own customer inquiries and be able to learn how to fully resolve each interaction or escalate the customer inquiry to the correct internal team, including product, sales and credit. You will manage customer applications right through to our credit assessment team and assist customers manage their accounts. In this role you will have impeccable judgement and the ability to de-escalate and manage customer disputes.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact with potential and existing customers via phone, email, and live chat to help with any specific requests
- Work with set daily tasks which requires you to reach out to customers to assist with the completion of applications, handing applications over to our underwriting team, often keeping referral partners informed along the way.
- Work closely with our internal loan operations and underwriting teams to resolve any issues which may arise.
- Reach out to warm leads from our online referral partners, articulating what we can do to help grow their business with the aim to convert into a completed application.
- Help to ensure customer and partner satisfaction by providing professional support during and after the application process and if required handle customer concerns by providing swift solutions.
- Manage data within our CRM (Salesforce) and other internal systems at Zip Business.
- Assist in the onboarding of new partners to the Zip Business partner program.
- Be actively supported by colleagues within Zip Business that have a wealth of industry and customer facing experience.
- Uphold and improve Zip Business’s reputation as an efficient and reliable loan provider in the market.
- Embody the Zip values with a focus on customers (customer first), individual accountability (own it), working effectively as part of a team (stronger together) and seeking to continuously grow and improve (change the game).
The ideal candidate will:
- 2 years+ customer facing experience, be that across a range of industries such as retail or financial services, and/or is a recent graduate from a Finance/Commerce/Economics related degree, and/or has worked in a call centre environment looking to break into a broader customer services role.
- An eagerness to learn and understand the needs of Australia’s small business community. A passion for helping others and creating an outstanding customer experience.
- A warm and professional phone manner, and an independent and hands-on approach to their work.
- The hunger and tenacity to chase leads that come in through our online network of referral partners.
- The ability to prioritise and keep calm during high-pressure situations, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce) is desirable but not a necessity.
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.