This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in Payments and technology, a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Product Manager to work within our Global Payment Product team responsible for creating and developing our innovative and industry-leading alternative payment products.
About the team
You will be a Product Manager working within the Global Payments Product team (GPP), which is focused on building and maintaining best-in-class products, capabilities, and services to support our global customers’ needs.
Our vision is to create services that are vital for the world’s largest and fastest-growing merchants to achieve predictable, profitable revenue streams. You will be central to this vision.
As a member of the Global Payment Product team, you will be an internal and external champion driving the creation and market penetration of Alternative Payment products (APM) that provide top and bottom-line benefits to many of the largest eCommerce merchants in the world. This role will be heavily focused on product management, supporting GPP commercial and propositional growth, maintaining a broad market view as well as establishing / cultivating product relationships with FIS’s APM partners/ aggregators.
What you will be doing
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. They will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Undertake and consume market, customer and competitor research to support the ideation and concept phase of product lifecycle management
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients
- Set pricing
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go to market launch plans
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
- Deliver a regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
What you bring:
- A strong understanding of merchant payment processing and capabilities globally particularly in ecommerce environment and APMs
- Project management knowledge with an ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven track record of success in product management, marketing, and/or product development
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex technical detail and also aggregate key points in a direct, impactful manner for non-technical and executive audiences
- Excellent influencing skills, working with functional areas across an organisation including sales, operations, delivery and technology teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- First-class commercial and analytical skills
- Excellent partner management, relationship management skills with external providers
- Outstanding presentation skills, comfortable presenting to customers and internal teams and public (external) audiences via webinars and/or conference presentations.
- Financial acumen and analytical skills to support decision-making process
- Proven skills in data analysis and use of data to create process efficiencies, enhance products, address complex customer problems and/or identify and capture new revenue opportunities
- Motivational and problem-solving skills, with the confidence to challenge others in a constructive manner
- Highly self-motivated with a strong will to win, ability to take ownership and desire to drive for optimal business results
- A strong team player, comfortable collaborating with and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional colleagues amongst all levels of the organization
- Data driven approach to problem solving and ability to influence others
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine interest in the ever-changing dynamics of markets and a complex, global industry
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who can operate with minimal direct/daily supervision
- Ability to adapt to and embrace frequent change with a positive attitude along with the ability to pivot quickly while incurring minimal impact to overall timelines
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Software as a Service
- Prior experience in the payments industry particularly APMs, with demonstrable understanding of major trends in eCommerce
- Experience managing product development with an agile methodology, e.g. SAFe, with competence utilizing project management software (e.g. Rally) to write concise user stories to communicate with the Engineering and QA teams and to ensure feasibility.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests