Senior Channel Partnerships Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Senior Channel Partnership Manager is a core member of the growth team, responsible for expanding Airwallex’s partner relationships, specifically in the following areas:
- Airwallex ambassadors who help drive Airwallex’s brand awareness and customer acquisition in the market
- Strategic partners who improve our product proposition through various forms of product integrations or via other co-marketing activities (e.g. joint events)
What you'll do
- Acquire and expand the number of new relationships with Airwallex ambassadors and strategic partners, particularly within e-commerce and technology.
- Manage all processes leading to the finalising of a partnership (prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), and partner onboarding).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Airwallex, including legal, operations and finance where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners.
- Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to build towards a long-lasting relationship.
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to senior Airwallex stakeholders on how we can continue to strengthen our partner network.
Who you are
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets.
- You are a proactive self-starter and are able to identify new partnership opportunities independently.
- You are relatable and excel at communications and managing relationships with external partners.
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and culturesYou think of the bigger strategic picture and are comfortable with change (e.g. testing new approaches / refocusing on new priorities where required).
- You are comfortable with travelling domestically or internationally as required.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development.
- Existing relationships / strong network with referral partners in e-commerce, accounting & finance, and technology preferred.
- Experience closing large deals (sales or partnerships) with large institutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder.
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities.
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime