Risk Policy Senior Analyst/ Manager - Merchant Risk, GFG
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the Role:
- Be the merchant risk policy subject matter expert around the domains of merchant onboarding, transaction monitoring and ongoing due diligence to various company functions including product, analytics, data science, marketing, and business development.
- Conceive, launch, and deliver regional strategic policy projects to reduce risks and fraud in the merchant space
- Identify and analyse emerging risks and trends, and provide recommendations for policy and procedure changes as necessary to mitigate related risks
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders in engineering, data science, data analytics, product, and business teams to implement risk mitigation and improvement solutions.
- Perform risk assessments for new products/features and implement relevant mitigation
- Report facts to senior and executive management in a clear, concise and data-driven manner.
The must haves:
- Minimum work experience of 5 years preferably in strategy consulting, change delivery management, analytics, or operations.
- Experience in the fintech/payment service provider space is advantageous.
- Good understanding of the fraud space with hands-on knowledge of fraud, payments/e- commerce, risk policy development, or risk enforcement work.
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and operating in fast-changing, unstructured environments. Strong track record of exercising sound judgment in the absence of direction.
- Structured, factual and data-driven. Ability to deep dive into data then elaborate clear and synthetic insights.
- Stakeholder management experience, especially with senior executives.
- Fair amount of experience in data analysis (using Excel or SQL)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us