Sr Manager, Enterprise Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Your objective will be to grow the PayPal business through acquiring Large Enterprises merchants in key verticals and building strong, lasting and profitable relationships with them. Based on your in-depth industry knowledge and merchant insights you will position yourself as an expert in e-commerce and PayPal solutions, deliver best-in-class service and negotiate mutually beneficial commercial and marketing agreements.Job Description:
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the revenue, sales and consumer targets for your merchant portfolio
- Lead & develop for Large Enterprises merchant acquisition
- Develop and execute the first 12 months account plans for your merchant portfolio
- Monitor of PayPal’s business against targets and drive resolution of issues that may arise
- Define actionable solutions to meet merchant’s needs, leveraging a cross-functional team including Marketing, Product, Sales, Legal and Risk
- Work with the cross-functional teams from Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Product and Technology to define and implement best practice
- Act as the bridge between various Segments, Business Units and all the support functions in the organization to drive consistent value for the business.
- A proven leader with passion towards setting up high performing teams, entrepreneurship and innovation. The person should possess excellent organizational capabilities, ability to work in cross-functional teams and is one with strong business acumen.
- BA degree with 12+ work experience in the Payment Industry, Financial Services, eCommerce, Retail and/ or Strategy Consulting. MBA is a plus
- Genuine interest for e-commerce and payments and a good understanding of PayPal’s value proposition
- Experience in leading & developing a team to achieve high performance
- Deep relationship management and negotiation skills with a proven track record
- Solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset being able to think outside the box
- Excellent intellectual, analytical rigor and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects with various internal stakeholders spread globally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk and present confidently in front of key internal and external stakeholders and senior management
- A strong team player with great interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal