Sr Manager Consumer Segment Marketing JP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for the development and execution of segment Consumer Marketing Programs and calendar for PayPal across the Japanese consumer base. Developing strategies that build a sustainable foundation for new market entry, elevate the brand and increase demands for our products.Job Description:
- Define and deliver best in class segment marketing plans across the funnel to inspire consumers and grow market share
- Clearly articulate Value proposition and key messaging
- Define consumer targets, addressable audience and target penetration across portfolio and define areas of focus to increase results e.g. Gamers
- Own and execute against the consumer facing marketing calendar for Japan
- Partner with the sales teams to inspire merchants and partners with best in class comarketing and partnership marketing programs for mutual commercial benefit.
- Partner with insights and analytics to expand brand performance and to inform marketing plans
- Partner with product teams to define GTM plans for new consumer experiences
- Deliver ambitious, world class programs with support from sales & product to drive exponential growth for PayPal’s Japanese Consumers
- Deliver Japan campaign strategies aligned to the approved segment calendar
- Meet consumer actions targets driven by Marketing in Japan
- Drive incremental NNA (Net New Actives) & TPA (Transaction Per Actives), and CV (Customer Value) driven by Marketing
- Stakeholder NPS
- Timely and quality delivery of key program and team responsibilities
- Team compliance with OPEX (operating expense) , and Marketing Operations processes
- Quality and timeliness of communications
Key Skills / Experience
- 8-10 years B2C strategic marketing expert with consumer payments experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering full funnel integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in Japan and for a multinational company
- Deliver on time and in line with budget allocated
- Brilliant collaborator and one team player.
- Work with partners and analytics to track campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment, embracing change & delivering strong business outcomes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal