Sales Enablement, Project & Content Mgmt
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Sales Enablement, Project & Content Management:
As a key contributor of the Revenue, Operations and Enablement (ROE) team, you will be planning, facilitating, and executing comprehensive deliverables, that bring to life PayPal’s offerings and value propositions, and are directed at enabling Enterprise sales teams across Growth Markets. In this role, you will work closely with Product and other cross-functional teams to deliver initiatives & assets to optimize sales teams end-to-end.
You are excited to work in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently. You will need to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work through ambiguity comfortably and effectively. Proven ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate effectively within a highly matrixed organization are essential. The right mix of organizational and communication skills is key to success.
You are familiar with various sales enablement strategies and knowledgeable of sales teams’ consumption patterns, as well as executable tactics to support their success.Job Description:
Brief Job Scope:
- Work cross-functionally to create and deliver comprehensive initiatives and content for salespeople.
- Define and develop sales materials for regional offerings – transform PayPal offerings into sales-centric deliverables.
- Understand and manage sales stakeholder needs and objectives.
- Spearhead tasks and formulate strategies on deliverables to optimize sales engagement and knowledge development.
- Problem-solve and communicate effectively to navigate across functions.
- Articulate your work and approach effectively to sales teams and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with global counterparts to ensure we create a consistent experience.
- Evaluate impact of your work, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
Skills & Experience
- 8-10, or more years experience in marketing communications, mass communication or related field.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary relationships; a great business partner. Excellent stakeholder management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Experience working in a role requiring sensitivity to variety of cultures and perspectives.
- Experience developing learning frameworks, content and programs; preferably targeted to sales teams.
- Fin-tech, e-commerce and payments understanding and experience highly valued.
Additional Skills & Qualities
- Change agility - someone who can keep pace, and be adaptable to the changing needs of projects and the organization.
- Outstanding at execution - someone who isn't afraid to get “stuck in” and implement plans, and knows what it takes to implement with excellence.
- Can work independently to plan and complete tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and prioritise.
- Self-motivated with lifelong learning habits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal