Growth Marketing Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
We’re on the look out for a Growth Marketing Associate to help accelerate pipeline growth. As an early member of the growth marketing team, you’ll get to wear many hats – initially focussing on improving the cohesion of our marketing stack and creating scalable processes for lead management, to ultimately driving demand generation and account-based marketing initiatives.
This position demands digital marketing expertise combined with a desire to contribute to sales pipeline to meet aggressive growth targets. As a Growth Marketing Associate you will not only be required to think on a strategic level with the SME marketing team but also be hands-on in driving and executing growth initiatives.
You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and strategy teammates, and will report to the Growth Marketing Lead.
- Manage and support the marketing technology ecosystem, including Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Google Analytics, Zoominfo, Outreach.io, Zapier and more, along with the selection of new technologies
- Create lead management processes that can scale alongside the business, notably in developing lead and account-based scoring methodologies and SLA models with sales for lead follow up
- Further develop our attribution modelling (first touch → multi-touch), providing insights on marketing channel sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Plan and execute account-based marketing campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimise campaigns to increase ROI.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, account based marketing or marketing operations
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social and web
- Proficiency in marketing automation and experience integrating workflows across multiple systems
- Self-starter – You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Analytical thinker – You like working with data, can create reports & processes with ease, and love to optimize
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design and marketing
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime