Senior Partner Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we
MYOB is a business platform that helps more ANZ businesses start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
As the Senior Partner Manager, you will be a champion of and support MYOB’s business platform strategy by maintaining and expanding the relationships with existing MYOB strategic partners. These partnerships include bookkeepers, accounting / professional services firms, enterprise partners, and large suppliers. You will be the voice of the partner within MYOB. You will also lead a team of Partner Managers developing their skills to build a highly effective partner capability within MYOB.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key people within the assigned partner accounts to nurture and grow the current Telstra partner channel
- Coordinate the engagement of MYOB teams including Marketing, Support, and Services to drive the results within the assigned partner channels
- Meet assigned targets and strategic objectives for the assigned channel
- Continuous understanding of partner needs and Support the partners to deliver sales results
- Develop opportunities within the channel and champion this within MYOB
- Build a robust partner management capability within the team.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Consistent track record of driving and delivering business and customer results through partner channels
- Experience with partner engagement and influence at senior levels.
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to manage and support some of MYOB's largest partners. Other benefits include:
- Flexperience - We offer a good blend of work from home and a thriving office environment
- Modern sales tools and tenured leadership team
- Competitive salaries, career growth and opportunity for flexible training with sources such as LinkedIn Learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more