Sales Strategy Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia and we are in a period of hyper growth. We are expanding rapidly in new markets like the US (Quadpay), UK and New Zealand, with interests in South Africa, Middle East and Europe.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
As Sales Strategy Manager you’ll be the fulcrum for our global pitch process, owning the the development of major sales pitches, creating the engine room and codifying our approach.
You'll also continuously improve our global sales strategy for merchant partners, and drive alignment between the verticals we are playing and the customer segments we want to own - contributing significantly to the next 10x growth of Zip.
We’ll rely on your research and analytical skills to size markets and drive competitive intelligence - which verticals, where will we win, and why us - and leverage your stakeholder skills to align our sales strategies to research, data, and Zip’s product and technical capabilities.
You’ll partner with Commercial and Analytics teams to build the commercial return models, with Marketing to define our playbook, and with Product and Design teams to bring our story to life. It’s a role that is fundamental to our success and where no day looks the same as the last.
Our executive team will rely on you to help us understand our customer of tomorrow, and link this to our sales strategy. It’s a highly visible role which will have a huge impact as we continue on our mission to be the first patent choice, everywhere and every day.
To help us level up, you’ll need to bring:
- 2-4 years experience as a strategy consultant or strategy manager in a global firm
- Expertise in structured problem solving
- Passion for storytelling, underpinned by facts
- Ability to draw together disparate data and insights into a compelling narrative
- Comfortable partnering with senior executives to develop pitches for delivery
- Energy, pace, and the ability to deliver accurately and quickly
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to engage and work effectively with cross-functional and senior stakeholders
- Interest in payments and technology
- Desire to significantly contribute to revenue growth in a product business
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.