Software Engineer Senior
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our RDP Project -Java Development Team.
What you bring:
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in Java Technologies.
- Must have experience on Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring, Oracle (SQL/PLSQL), WebSphere, Web Services, IBM MQ.
- Must have led technology direction for multiple projects and led or presented architecture concepts outside realm of immediate workgroup
- Implementation experience using SAFe and Agile/Scrum frameworks
- May also require one or more of the following experience requirements:
- Must have proven 2+years of experience in Banking and Payments domain.
- Five or more years working in a distributed and heterogeneous computing environment (UNIX, Windows).
- Five or more years demonstrated experience in working with relational (and/or hierarchical) databases, Oracle (10g and above).
- Five or more years demonstrated experience in modern software application technologies.
- Experience in building complex batch and reporting systems.
- Experience in building robust and scalable infrastructure architectures (Payment processing, multithreaded database solutions, multiple-node systems, Batch Processing) etc.
What you will be doing:
- Documents and publishes appropriate architecture principles and standards, patterns, and frameworks.
- Defines, constructs, supports, and provides training for enterprise frameworks.
- Documents functional product solutions for key FIS product strategy and product management initiatives leveraging defined functional component model libraries and the defined product line architecture roadmap.
- Maintains a catalogue of reusable functional application components consumable across applications and product lines.
- Reviews functional and technical designs to identify areas of risk and/or missing requirements.
- Acts as tie breaker on design decisions.
- Communicates system architecture, database designs to technical and business audiences.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests