Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As part of the leadership channel team, you’ll lead a passionate team of BDMs across NSW, ACT and QLD with a focus on growth. You/ your team will maintain, grow and leverage relationships with both partners and business referral sources within the region.
What you will be doing
- Develop a plan and drive strategies that will positively impact the long term performance and competitiveness of the business
- Lead, train, coach and motivate your team – driving results and strengthening our value proposition in market
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to engage partners and deliver on sales volumes
- Manage and foster key partner relationships including Tier 1 aggregators and industry associations
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment within the channel and drive exceptional experiences for businesses and partners
- Drive a winning culture within your team and actively seek opportunities to improve, adapt and enhance processes
- Lead by example and use Salesforce (CRM) to its maximum potential
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated success leading high performing sales teams
- Previous experience working within a channel sales environment
- Proven capability to drive, coach and mentor
- Experience selling and working within the finance broker market – a network in the industry is highly advantageous
- Excellent relationship building skills and confidence presenting to large audiences
- Exceptional business acumen and an understanding of the key motivators of business owners within the SME marketplace
- Strong execution and communication skills
- A valid Australian drivers license and operational vehicle
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Bonuses & stock options
- Car allowance
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.