Senior Associate, Merchant Ads Sales (Retail & Mart) - GrabAds
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
As part of GrabAds Malaysia team, you will partner and enable GrabMart SMB teams to sell-through merchants for campaigns with GrabAds. You will equip the GrabMart SMB Account Managers with strategic direction, bundles of Ads products and guidance via training. You will work alongside your team and maintain a pipeline tracking towards a quarterly quota under incentive scheme.
You’ll work cross-functionally with GrabMart Leaders from the SMB team, Marketing, Campaigns and Demand Operations to package compelling solutions & identify new client opportunities. Your goal is multi-million dollar annual revenue generation and showing advertisers positive results.
The day-to-day activities
- Partner with the GrabMart SMB team to strategically prioritise, segment and introduce GrabAds to key merchant partners via marketing packages.
- Manage pipeline, forecast sales and develop key sales reports with business KPIs.
- Coordinate with regional teams to conduct frequent training programs to educate GrabMart Account Managers on new packages and products.
- Design and deploy scalable solutions and processes across Sales, Operations and Finance functions to support high value Merchant partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Organise and drive weekly updates, meetings, and communication across multiple stakeholders.
The must haves:
- 3-6 years in sales organizations with a sound understanding & experience of digital Ads Ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and enforcing cross functional processes
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us