Senior Presales Consultant (Enterprise Payment Solution)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Work in conjunction with sales execs to close business opportunities
- Build and present customized demonstrations of the Payment solution
- In conjunction with the sales exec, develop an in-depth understanding of the customers business, structure, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of the customers’ business sector
- Work with the sales execs to develop and maintain a long-term strategic Account Development Plan
- Liaison with other departments (e.g. Product Management, Implementation, Marketing, Development) to create a virtual account team
What you bring
- Deep Pre-Sales experience in enterprise level, application software with proven experience in solution selling with specific domain expertise in any one of the following areas: high value /RTGS, low value/ACH payments, international payments, liquidity management, SWIFT, corporate cash management, payables, receivables or securities and investments
- Prior experience developing proposals, demos and presentations for customers
- Able to present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos and proposals
- Ability to present solution to business and technology executives
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills using the MS Office suite (emails, documents, presentations), with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills and public speaking
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Experience in Wholesale Payment Systems and how banks use Wholesale Payment Systems
- Experience with Web Server and Java EE technologies at an overview level
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and technology
- Toolset/Technology Skills
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests