SME Sales Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You’ll be part of an SME Solutions team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed small business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take start-up, small to medium size enterprises to the next level. We’re one of the leaders in our category and changing the way people do business.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - SME Sales to help grow revenue from our existing SME customers. You will manage an assigned workload of customers (e.g. in the form of leads from Marketing). You’ll have full accountability for qualifying, pursuing, and successfully closing opportunities.
As an Account Manager you’ll be part of a team of passionate, hard working sellers executing best in class sales methodologies and pipeline management processes in delivering high volume, fast velocity revenue growth. By executing the MYOB Sales process you’ll meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time, while helping small to medium enterprises start, survive, and succeed.
You'll be focused on:
- Proactively planning, forecasting and managing pipeline, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
- Maintaining strong product knowledge to become a specialist on relevant SME buyers
- You’ll have a love of learning and strive to lift capability and improve performance
Our team are passionate about the solutions we offer and how they make life easier for our customers, and we hope that you can be too!
What experience we would love to see in you:
- Business development sales professional with 2+ years' experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and/or Financial Services sales experience
- Experience managing a sales territory, including opportunity and CRM management
What else do you need to know?
Join our hardworking team and you will help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and rewarding, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more