This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
As a Solution Engineer you are responsible for defining Klarna product solutions for our biggest partners based on their needs. You work closely with the sales team to provide technical product knowledge and support during the sales process.
You are a trusted advisor for both internal and external stakeholders and own all of the technical aspects of the pre-sales process as well as delivery of solution proposals to clients. This includes leading product demos and presentations, providing technical input into customer proposals and translating product and business requirements into innovative solutions.
When a customised solution requires development, the Solution Engineer will be the one to define the needs of the client, architect the solution together with the client, and lead the realisation effort.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Extensive experience with web technologies.
- Experience leading pre-sales discussions.
- Outstanding problem solving ability, eagerness to learn and curiosity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change.
You might also have
- 5+ years of relevant work client-facing experience ideally in a payments and/or e-commerce environment.
- Experience with current ecommerce platforms or content management systems.
- Some sales or account management experience.
You will succeed if you are
- Proud of the way you can communicate complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences of senior stakeholders.
- Not only good at the tech stuff but can easily present your solutions together with the responsible Account manager to the client.
- Enjoy working at a high pace while remaining detail oriented.
- Thrive in an environment where you get the opportunity to use your quick and creative mind.
- Someone who fuels your success is your enthusiasm and drive, which will help you and your team to deliver great solutions.
- Humble and committed person with a desire to always exceed expectations.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.