Senior Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we
MYOB is a business platform that helps more ANZ businesses start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
As the Strategic Partner Development Manager, you will be a champion of and support MYOB’s business platform strategy, by identifying and attracting new strategic partnerships to resell MYOB solutions. These partnerships will include large suppliers, banks, and payment providers across Australia and NZ.
You will also manage a small team working to grow business development capability within the team.
- Develop, present, and maintain an active Pipeline Plan that prioritises investment in time and effort
- Build effective and trusted relationships with strategic Partners who will resell MYOB solutions
- Build a high performing business development capability within the team
- Run workshops with prospective partners to prove out potential solutions
- Work with Product Management and Product Development to influence product direction and strategy
- Develop opportunities within the partner network and champion this within MYOB.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of business development experience in a B2B environment
- Consistent track record of driving and delivering business and customer results through partnerships
- Domain knowledge in the accounting, FinTech, payments or ERP industry and experience working with large suppliers would be advantageous.
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to drive new strategic development and take ownership for a key growth area. This role will allow you to develop relationships with some of ANZ's largest businesses and be part of MYOB's growth as one of the fastest growing tech companies in ANZ. Other benefits include:
- Flexperience - We offer a good blend of work from home and a thriving office environment
- Modern sales tools and tenured leadership team
- Competitive salaries, career growth and opportunity for flexible training with sources such as LinkedIn Learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more