Head of Customer Experience Strategy and Digitalisation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
Customer Experience (CE) is the team that helps our consumers, drivers and merchants when things don’t go well for them. We support them both through our Operations centers in 8 countries as well as through technology such as chatbots and curated help articles. We are also the “ears” of Grab, to drive improvements in the overall experience on our platform based on what we learn from serving our users.
CE is full of great people who feel Grab’s mission as their own and try to live it day by day. We genuinely care about those we serve and, knowing that we are far from perfect, strive to improve every day for the sake of those who depend on Grab for their livelihood, transportation, food, deliveries, groceries, insurance and everything else that our Platform offers.
Get to know the Role:
The Head of Strategy and Digitalisation will be responsible for leading the teams on 6 dimensions:
- Definition of the mid-to long term strategy for Support, that is aligned with Grab’s mission, optimises the quality of the service for the different user segments, defines the right service channels and helps defend of our business and our financial performance
- Support of other CE teams in aligning their own roadmaps with the strategy and the needs of their stakeholders, often coming up with innovative approaches to improve the way they work and bring value to Grab
- Analytics excellence for the CE teams, to provide the Operations teams and Regional teams with the data, insights, recommendation and dashboards. Also ensure the Analytics teams have all the technical resources and support to perform advanced analytics
- Coordination of regional improvement Programs on operational topics such as channel shaping, demand reduction, experience improvement
- Business Ownership for Product Roadmap and Product implementation, being at all times the enabler between the Operations stakeholders and the different Product Managers. Co-create Support Product roadmap, remove roadblocks, gather resources
- Team leadership e.g. recruiting, performance assessment, professional growth
The day-to-day activities:
- Provide close guidance and problem-solving leadership to the team, for the portfolio of regional programs and projects that they are usually leading or engaged in
- Prepare storylines and communications for stakeholders and senior leaders at Grab,
- Support Regional Head of CE as program manager on a broad variety of topics ranging to comms, financial analysis, leadership updates,
- Setup and launch projects, in alignment with the senior CE leaders, where valuable, impactful opportunities are found
- Create financial models to evaluate proposals of project and programs, bringing a data-driven view of the real impact and ROI
- Daily engagement with the Product teams (particularly Customer Support Product) to set strategic direction, prioritize, review progress, provide data, define experiments, review specs, improve cross-functional collaboration, etc.
- Regular engagement with CE Operations stakeholders in the countries, in our headquarters and other parts of Grab
- Assess and route the requests from outside CE in regards to CE data, information, insights or dashboards
- Coaching and mentoring Grabbers, be there to help, prepare development plans, have weekly meetings with each team member to guide on work, prioritise and advise
The must haves:
- Over 8 years of professional experience in Business Strategy and/or Operations Strategy roles, preferably in a top-tier Consulting firm or recognised world-class organisation
- First-hand knowledge of Customer Support/ Customer Experience space: Operations, Value Drivers, Continuous Improvement
- Experience working closely with agile product teams - research, design, sprint planning, DevOps
- Knowledge of Financial industries is an advantage
- Experience in leading, as a Program Director or similar, multi-country programs
- Proven success and experience as a digital transformation leader directly leading customer experience, strategy and delivery across digital experiences
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, engineering
- Able to demonstrate expert knowledge in digital competitive landscape and how to directly relate this insight to business goals that grow revenue
- Superior communication skills and a proven track record of building and developing relationships with senior leadership as well as technology and business teams
- Able to positively lead change through ideation and diffuse conflict with professionalism
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us