This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As a Dir, Services in Japan, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
The purpose of this ROLE is:
Oversees the development and implementation of Professional Services Engagements and Premium Customer Support (PCS) solutions for clients using company products, outsourced solutions and/or proprietary tools/techniques. By working with Project Managers and Business Solutions Analysts, responsible for defining client needs and developing proposals (Statements of Work) to meet those needs as well as monitoring project solutions using the Implementation Standards Methodology (ISM). Performs people management and technical leadership capacities. Performance is measured by Productive Utilization, Resource Management and performance against revenue and expense budgets. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the Services Operations and helps in the growth of employee professional development through technical and soft skills training.
A typical day at ACI for a Dir, Services is:
- Support Sales team in negotiating, administering and closing professional services and Premium Customer Support contracts with client/customer and internal management as required, including approval of professional service and Premium Customer Support bids prior to release by Sales.
- Implement intelligent use of efficient and professional services project methodologies and project management best practices in performance of projects to provide consistent repeatable quality service delivery.
- Increase industry knowledge and team relevant industry knowledge and use of ACI products to solve business problems in company targeted vertical markets.
- Review, manage and approve Statements of Work in support of the professional services and Premium Customer Support delivery process.
- Lead a team of Services personnel in accordance with organizational and company goals and objectives.
- Engage, develop and manage talent to maximize team efficiency and support individual growth and development.
- Drive collaboration and partnership with cross-function teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to ACI code of ethics and global information security.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in software implementation and/or software customer services and support environment.
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience.
- Proven resource management experience and skills.
- Management of Revenue and Expense Budgets.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
Your application has been successfully submitted.