This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform with a mission to help businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. We believe in a flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and make it even better!
Work with a team of passionate and curious people to build new experiences on our flagship online platform, MYOB Essentials. Our software development teams are enabled with the data they need to own their domain within our platform and figure out where the best value can be delivered for our customers.
Our teams work with lean and agile methods to quickly experiment and get things in front of customers early, and we like to iterate regularly!
Being a Developer at MYOB means having a curious mindset, and being involved in the following:
- Delivering software regularly to our customers using lean and systems thinking (if you are new to some concepts, we will work with you on these)
- Going deep into the code, where you are able to easily walk the walk and talk the talk
- Work with multiple tech stacks including .Net, Node.js, React, Serverless, Containerisation, Kubernetes, and using AWS (extensively) and Azure (occasionally).
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions including APIs, serverless and microservices
- Drive continuous improvement in our development and DevOps practices
To be considered, you will need:
- Strong programming skills (We are open to all tech backgrounds when it comes to hiring however on joining the stack you will be working in includes: .Net core, React, Node.js and AWS
- Design and development of highly scalable, high performance systems
- An understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Solid experience in TDD, DevOps, Clean Code and Event Driven Architecture and are passionate about bringing others on the journey
- Open to learning other languages and frameworks that support our technical direction
- Care about delivering a great product as well as how it’s performing in market
An understanding of some cloud platforms and CI/CD would be an amazing addition too!
What makes this role exciting:
- Be part of a fast paced environment in a hardworking, collaborative team that has customer at the centre of everything
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies and use the best engineering practices (Microservices, DevOps, Continuous Delivery)
- We lead with experimentation with fast feedback loops
- You would attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training and learn from the leaders around you
- MYOB has a great, flexible working Culture!
- Opportunity to progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more