Expressions of Interest - Enterprise Sales AU
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Develop and manage an active pipeline of Large Enterprise target businesses (merchants), focussing on a mix of brand-new target businesses to PayPal in addition to expanding products to our existing Enterprise Account group of merchants.Job Description:
A typical day for the Mid-Market Sales Executive, will include
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of Larege Enterprise front book target businesses (merchants), including a mix of brand-new businesses to PayPal in addition to expanding products to our existing Enterprise Account group
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle to close deals with medium/large companies in a high volume, fast-paced environment with an unwavering focus on delivering revenue and great customer experiences
- Possess strong business acumen, with a demonstrable track record of individual high-performance sales results; whilst also seen as a strong team player
- Be an expert on PayPal and Braintree, alternative payment products and the payments industry
- Demonstrate fluency in e/mCommerce ecosystem knowledge and familiarity with a variety of services that Merchants would utilise together with PayPal (i.e. shopping carts, payment gateway services)
What does Success Look Like?
Using proven sales methodologies to drive penetration into Share-of-checkout sales for PayPal/Braintree new customers (merchants). This includes coaching prospective merchants to see beyond traditional cost assumptions and turn their focus to how PayPal payment technology increases sales, provides access to new revenue streams and increases conversions
- Consult with businesses owners / C-level Executives on PayPal based payment solutions, quantify and articulate value. This would include our full stack solution combining our PayPal and Braintree technology to deliver superior experiences to our target businesses and their ultimate consumers
- Plot acquisition strategies for targeted Merchants, negotiate commercial terms/contract documents, and close deals in timely manner. This aspect includes internal negotiations with local finance, risk and compliance stakeholders on your sales opportunities
- Develop a network to reach targeted Merchants, maintain strong relationships with executive level decision makers and external influencers, including shopping cart partners, developers and industry experts
- Coordinate internal operation support teams and integration support team to provide necessary support for setting up PayPal at each new merchant.
- Act as primary, business development liaison with internal key contacts (Sales, Marketing, Integration, Product, Operations, Finance, Legal, Risk, Compliance etc) for Merchant acquisition and problem resolutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B face-to-face sales environment within middle market and large business segments, preferably in technology, with a track record of top performance
- Prior experience and knowledge of online payment technology, card acquiring industry and relevant adjacencies is a significant plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to effectively deliver compelling presentations to experienced technical and commercial buyers
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver effective pricing presentations and proposals – externally and internally
- Ability to demonstrate strong pipeline management discipline, preferably within a ‘salesforce.com’ environment
- The energy, drive and desire to win and drive success in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal