Software Engineer II (Java, Banking Domain)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Be part of the team that supports Asia Banking Clients for SI, Profile and AllProfits.
What you will be doing
- Client relationship building
- Incident management
- Act as the point of contact for diagnosis and resolution of incidents.
- Engage directly with clients to resolve incidents
- Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
- Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- 5 years and up experience Java, SQL and Unix
- 5 years and up Banking domain experience.
- 5 years and up Service Management experience
- Knowledgeable with FIS product such as Systematics, Profile and AllProfits
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills required (ability to juggle multiple priorities at a time)
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
What we offer you
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests