This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
The team you will be part of
Join our Security department where you will immerse yourself within the central heart of how we empower and support our people through the technical solutions and tools that we possess. Be part of a collaborative group who cares about your career growth and development of work as well as be exposed to sophisticated problems that will challenge and extend your capability through new and developed systems.
The freedom to experiment and innovate drives the way we solve complex problems and is the central theme to everything we do here.
The role and what are we looking for?
Working within the Security function, you will be a key member of our team. You will support our most critical client-facing products by leading all aspects of security architecture, communicating with senior management, and ensuring the process and tools are effective. You will use your mentor skills to build developers capabilities to support their applications in the cloud, and provide regular meaningful updates to the business. Your balanced approach and understanding of development, operations, management and clients will help you establish highly collaborative relationships throughout the organisation, working together to bring about hugely successful outcomes that clients will love.
As a Security Architect you will utilise your technical prowess, including your ability to produce software of the highest quality and design, to influence Developers, Product Managers and Development Managers to ensure the team is aligned to a building trusted products for our customers.
What experience we'd love you to bring
- 7+ years’ experience as a Security Architect/ working in a team environment, with 2+ years in an agile, large-scale, commercial environment.
- Well-developed people leadership skills. Previous experience mentoring and coaching staff on technical issues.
- Experience working with digital businesses, AWS cloud technologies and environments embracing agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Developing and/or carrying out the strategic direction of security projects to enable execution of the information security strategy
- Demonstrable understanding or experience deploying cloud-based solutions to Amazon Web Services utilising known good practice for security, resilience and recovery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more