Head, Strategy & Planning
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the Team:
- This person will be the strategic lead for GrabLink
- The person will support GrabLink's strategy and planning responsibilities for the region. The person will also undertake high priority strategy related project work across GrabLink.
- The person is responsible to strategies the next generation payment acquiring and gateway that will revolutionize and power payments in the AP landscape.
Get to know the Role:
Longer Term Vision & Monetization Strategy
- Enable GrabLink to provide best in class merchant acquiring network
- Collaborate with product team to define longer term & short term roadmap that would help achieve business objectives
Internal Alignment & Collaboration
- Develop frameworks, mental models to articulate the vision to cross functional leaders & internal stakeholders
Payment Network & Issuer Relationships
- Identify key partners, synergies that will extend & enhance the payment product offering
Customer Value Proposition
- Identify core areas and solutions that creates “stickiness” and areas to invest to create differentiating factors from competition.
- Person will assist in sales activities across tier 1 and 2 merchants, servicing these merchants in their complete payment needs.
- Develop GTM plan to meet business objectives and overall tracking across the funnel
- Provide inputs & advise the management team on key issues (e.g. strategic initiatives, BU-level plans, and major investments) based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses
- Bridge business opportunities with product development via a keen grasp of the business imperatives and clear understanding of the possibilities and / or limitations of product technology and regulatory framework
- Align company organisational structure to achieve strategic objectives including identification of internal capabilities to be developed or strengthened
- Execute the strategic planning rhythm to ensure follow-through of the functional deliverables via discussions, updates and action-tracking
- Communicate the vision to stakeholders and collaborate with marketing to translate into operational reality
- Develop frameworks, forster mental models & collaborate with internal stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Integrations, marketing, other business at Grab to drive strategic vision
- Work closely with cross functional heads to understand and diligence the business strategy to build a long term, sustainable business based on customer first principles.
- Work closely with
- Develop data-driven strategies to achieve key business results, driving adoption of core services
- Create quarterly planning decks, best practices guidelines and drive forward regional campaigns for major product launches
- Partner closely with PR/Communications team to establish company and brand presence, industry thought leadership and leadership profiling that can forward the various business goals
- Plugged in to the ever dynamic payments acceptance landscape, competitive and upcoming trends; with ability to respond to the situational needs as they come
- Minimum 10 years of experience in regional or global roles with a strong background in payments industry
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university in any discipline. Masters preferred
- Well-developed communication skills to interact with broad ranges of audiences
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Good understanding of the payment landscape in Southeast Asia
- Extensive & in-depth experience in merchant acquiring solutions
- Prior experience in launching scalable products with at least one of the following: Payment method, Acquirer, Schemes, Issuer or other relevant payment solutions
- Demonstrated track record of driving stellar growth through innovative & creative solutions
- Must be able to develop a strong creative vision for the business & product portfolio that could disrupt merchant acquiring landscape
- Experience in analysing and quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long term business growth with a strong understanding of the importance of data and user optimization, providing actionable insights, defining & tracking the success metrics
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us