Big Data Engineer (Data Portal, UFO)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Data Engineer to join the team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- Responsible for design, development and optimization of our internal data portal and UFO system
- Responsible for requirement analysis with product management, and providing technical solution
- Responsible for iterative development, deployment of products and online problem solving, performance tuning, etc
- Bachelor degree or above, 6+ years of experience, ideally, in Finance or Fintech companies
- Have experience of implementation of real time reconciliation system with high traffic volume
- Strong understanding of the steps involved in a reconciliation process
- Have good requirement analysis and design ability, and also good at actively reporting the progress of the project
- Familiar with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Kafka, Redis, AWS infrastructure
- Familiar with IntelliJ Idea/Eclipse, Git, Maven; Have deep understanding of JVM, IO, multi-threading
- Have good communication skill and teamwork; Enjoy deep diving into new technologies
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.