Key Account Specialist – GrabPay MY
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the Role:
- You will be managing a portfolio of key and SME accounts (merchants) with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue.
- You will be responsible for the pitching of marketing campaigns and selling of value added services/products to existing and new merchants to drive growth and awareness for GrabPay Malaysia.
- You will be assisting in elements of business identification, partnerships, account management, and execution strategy. You will be reporting to the Head of Key Account Management, GrabPay Malaysia.
The day-to-day activities:
- Manage a portfolio of key and SME merchants with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue.
- Liaise with key and SME merchants for merchant promo program, partnerships, new products and new features.
- Identify bottlenecks and potential issues related to merchant operations and deliver solutions to these issues.
- Drive growth of key and SME merchants by analysing data and develop initiatives to increase profitability / revenues aligned with country targets.
- Work across functions to tailor merchant specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations).
- Deliver business improvement projects to create value for both merchants and GrabPay Malaysia
The must haves:
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years (for an account management role) or experience in sales, business development, partnerships or equivalent role.
- Experience in e-wallet/payment industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in other dialects such as Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment.
- Be very organized and communicate well.
- You must be a self-starter and independent as we'll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm even in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- A highly independent and individual with excellent team-working skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us