DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster according to business scenarios
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- AWS and Kubernetes experience is a must
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiar with Kubernetes arch and component, have good experience in large-scale cluster operation and maintenance
- Familiar with the operating mechanism and principle of Kubernetes
- Familiar with Kubernetes network model and disaster recovery
- Familiar with Istio / Helm operator design and workflow (plus)
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale infrastructure
- Proficient in shell scripting, Python, etc
- Experience with Amazon EKS services is a plus
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.