This job is no longer accepting applications.
Beem It is a secure, free app that allows anyone to make or request instant payments – no matter whom you bank with. We are rapidly growing our user base daily, ranked as one of the Top 10 Finance apps, and offering superior ways to pay across many industries, services, and payment types. We are a small and passionate team operating in a fast-paced collaborative environment to bring a superior offering to our customers.
About the Role:
You will work with the Head of Technology, Platform Lead, Architects and Developers to design, develop and maintain the Cloud infrastructure. We want strong engineers who are happy mentoring junior team members and can work cross-functionally with the wider business. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter who wants to make a positive impact on our team.
Responsibilities and Contribution:
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for:
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Automating and maintaining operations in cloud-based environments
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Technology, Risk, Product) on the delivery of new features
- Working closely with the developers in the creation of advanced cloud solutions
- Participating in technical discovery and design
- Identify technology improvement and transformation opportunities to enhance customer service, reduce operating costs and maximise the speed of implementation
- Liaising with security team members to ensure the platform is secure
Skills & Experience Required
- Infrastructure as code solutions such as Terraform with a major cloud such as Google Cloud
- Kubernetes solutions such GKE or EKS
- Cloud networking such as CDN’s, Service Meshes & Load balancers
- Understanding of web security principles (OWASP)
- Demonstrable experience in writing software in Node JS, .NET, or similar
- Experience working in an environment that is Agile and test-driven
- Experience working with distributed systems/microservice architecture
- Demonstrable experience with SQL
- Experience working in payments, finance, fintech, or digital marketplaces is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The social way to pay and get paid