This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The In-person Payments Product team is looking for a product manager to help create PayPal’s next generation of products enabling payments in-store and in-person. The team is focused on building cutting edge payment solutions and bringing novel, highly engaging experiences to life for consumers. In addition, you will be part of a team who has a deep commitment to continuous discovery of new consumer insights to ensure our customers have optimal experiences.
The ideal candidate has a track record of:
• Delivering successful customer centric products and solutions that accommodate a wide range of segments and use cases
• Building fast, secure and reliable payments solutions across the globe
• Collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders including Risk, Compliance, Operations, Designers, Legal, Sales, Professional Services and external PartnersJob Description:
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of in-store and in-person efforts for PayPal
- Collaborate with User Experience Design and Research teams on discovery efforts to obtain relevant customer insights that guide creation of best in class solutions
- Use A/B testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams to define ideal technical implementations that best support time-to-market requirements
- Partner with PMO and cross functional teams at PayPal and external partners to design, build, launch and market new experiences and platform capabilities
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decision making.
- Partner with Legal, Compliance and Risk teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal