Senior Account Executive APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team The Sales team works collaboratively with the regions’ Managing Director and Regional Commercial Director to achieve regional and country growth.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll nurture opportunities and existing accounts, while building & maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success
- You’ll identify and act on opportunities through our growing account network
- You’ll manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision making executives, the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach
- You’ll create proposals and assist with RFP responses, coordinate deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
What you’re bringing to the table
- You have at least 7-8 years of experience in a sales or Account Executive position within the FinTech industry with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- You have a consultative approach to understand the customers' needs, and challenge them on solutions, whilst always working towards sales closureYou have a solid technical understanding of SaaS solutions, preferably cloud technology and delivery models, and how they apply to the financial services industry
- You have experience in streamlining sales related processes, and the talent to ensure that internal & external processes run smoothly
You’re more than your job description
- You have a strong, self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- You have a team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- You have detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- You’re an excellent communicator and negotiator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
Embrace your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Remote team, you will have access to: TBC - Global Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility