Principal Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a tech company that exists to help businesses succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated to creating an exceptional, flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself.
We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
The opportunity and why is this a great role!
We believe a large market exists within small and medium businesses to use core financial services to drive efficiencies in their business and to improve their cashflow requirements. The adoption of digital payments is on the rise and the growth of new and emerging payment channels such as digital wallets, e-invoicing, mobile devices, NPP, etc. means this is an exciting domain with endless opportunities.
You’ll be part of our new Customer Management division and join a growing engineering team responsible for building and operating a range of systems to make it seamless for our customers to access our products and for us to do the right thing in market.
The role and it's key deliverables!
The Principal Business Analyst plays a key role in championing the Business Analysis capability within the organisation, as well as working in partnership with design and product management to define and validate the strategic opportunity that solution delivery teams will be working to achieve.
• Work closely with design, sales and product management in identifying market trends and to assist in the prioritization of strategic responses to address customer issues/needs.
• Able to identify process improvement opportunity around business analysis and solution delivery activities.
• Advise on appropriate solution delivery modes and evaluation frameworks for use to validate solutions against Organisational objectives and strategy.
What skills & experience we are on the hunt for!
• 8+ years’ experience as a business analyst working alongside and leading software delivery teams
• Has a solid understanding of business analysis techniques, and understands how to identify and influence change around identified areas of improvement
• Experience working across the payments domain
• Strong, proven Business Analysis experience in commercial product or bespoke software development
• Proven experience in being able to coach and mentor Business Analysts
• Experience developing financial or accounting solutions preferred
• Experience working in an agile delivery environment, including iteration and story management
• Strong organisation and facilitation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with a range of personnel at all levels of the company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more