Principal Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ACI Worldwide is trusted by many of the world's largest banks, processors and retailers to provide their payment systems. Supporting the geographic spread of our customers we have more than 4,000+ employees worldwide and offices in principal cities around the globe.
As the Principal Account Executive, you will market ACI products and services to current and potential customers within a defined territory and/or industry and manages ACI's overall relationship with established accounts. Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close. You will assist distributors in their efforts to sell ACI products and services where appropriate. Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition and industry trends. Maintains account and territory records, updates management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
- Identifies opportunities to market ACI products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory. Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Manages ACI’s overall relationship with current and prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manages all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 12 years of successful direct sales experience in industries targeted by ACI (financial institutions, processors, merchants, etc.), preferably selling payments solutions.
- Must have a combined minimum experience of 5 years in either the payments, e-commerce or mobile payments industries.
- Must have successful sales record.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prospect for large complex sales opportunities.
- Ability to understand the business and technical solutions.
- Ability to move the sales process to closure.
- Ability to articulate and professionally present solutions and to respond creatively to customer needs.
- Understanding and knowledge of products/solutions currently marketed by ACI is a plus.
- Selling complex technology solutions into multi-national organizations, large on-line retailers, ecommerce companies, and/or merchant acquirers/processor experience is highly desired.
- Payments or payments processing related sales experience is a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.