eCommerce Pre Sales Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
The primary purpose of the Solutions Engineering function at Tyro is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence Tyro’s share of wallet.
The Solution Engineering unit at Tyro is responsible for ensuring our customers get the correct guidance and advise in implementing Tyro product propositions in their own environments.
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
This role plays an integral role in the sales process utilising in-depth product knowledge to provide payments domain expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Responsible for supporting our Sales teams by facilitating in-depth discussions with customers regarding integration, product, connectivity structure, and best practices
- Meeting with customers and engaging in new customer integrations from the technical discovery phase through handover to implementation team. Your time will roughly be spend on: 60% new business, 10% on RFP responses, 10% on scope, 10% on training, 5% on voice of customer communications, and 5% on Delivery engagements
- Actively support large or complex integrations, engaging with Business Development manager, Relationship Managers and customers in pre-sales technical dialogue (e.g. proposed integration approach, attending on-site meetings and developing presentation materials)
- Responsible for the identification and management of risk in day to day responsibilities.
- Comply with Tyro policies and procedures including completing mandatory training within the required timeframes.
- Role model positive risk behaviours and contribute towards a strong risk culture at Tyro.
- You will have solid experience in a PreSales customer facing role, dealing with C-level stakeholders, having strong project/product management skills within the payment industry and knowledge of different products and services within payments.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills are a must in order to be successful in the role.
- Comfortable in working with internal stakeholders and external customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking