Solutions Consultant - Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
The eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world s most dynamic organizations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence FIS s share of wallet. To achieve this we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for supporting our Sales teams by facilitating in-depth discussions with customers regarding integration, product, connectivity structure, and best practices.
- Meeting with customers and engaging in new customer integrations from the technical discovery phase through handover to implementation team. Your time will roughly be spend on: 60% new business, 10% on RFP responses, 10% on scope, 10% on training, 5% on voice of customer communications, and 5% on Delivery engagements.
- Actively support large or complex integrations, engaging with Business Development manager, Relationship Managers and customers in pre-sales technical dialogue (e.g. proposed integration approach, attending on-site meetings and developing presentation materials).
What you bring
- Strong experience in Presales
- Strong experience in Payments Industry
- You will have solid experience in a customer facing role, dealing with C-level stakeholders, having strong project management skills within the payment industry and knowledge of different products and services within payments.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills are a must in order to be successful in the role.
- Comfortable in working with internal stakeholders and external customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests