Front-end Web Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Web front-end developer for our data portal with expertise in web UX design to participate in our ongoing web projects, as well as own and be responsible for new project contributions.
- Design and implement new features in the data portal to help users easily identify and use data to drive better business decisions.
- Write client-side code to create easy-to-use and interactive web-based applications which include websites for both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Development efficiency and improve code quality.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area required.
- 5+ years' experience working on modern front end technologies.
- Must have experience with Vue and modern front-end skills (Responsive web design, HTML5/CSS3/ES6/styled-components).
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server-side techniques.
- Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio to demonstrate your expertise.
- Interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space preferred.
- Location is flexible - can be Singapore or other locations across Asia (such as TW, HK, CN).
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.